Sprinkler System Check Up | Wichita, KS
It’s Important to Get a Sprinkler System Check Up
Maintaining irrigation systems is one most effective ways to reduce wasted water, reduce pollution from run-off and over-irrigation, and improve plant health by applying the correct amount of water where it can be utilized by the landscape. A check of the sprinkler system should be performed twice seasonally. The sprinkler system should be checked at the beginning of the season when the system is first turned on and again halfway through the season.
Ideally, the sprinkler system should be checked on a monthly basis.
The basics of our sprinkler system check up include:
- Inspect the controller and make sure it’s plugged in and functioning:
- Update the time and date
- Check the connection on all of the wires – make sure that rain, wind, or soil moisture sensors are connected
- Replace the back-up battery
- Change the schedule to reflect the current season and irrigation needs of the landscape
- Turn on each zone and look for system damage
Sprinkler Systems and Sod Installation
Sprinkler System Services | Sod Services
Call us today at 316-390-6007 or email email@example.com
We have dozens of satisfied customers and references are available upon request.
Maintenance plans are available including yearly spring system start ups and winter shutdowns.